The methods to improve the quality of stainless steel precision castings are as follows:
1. Process planning: Strictly control the process. Before the box is assembled, ensure that the shape and sand core are in a temperature condition, ensure the fluidity of the molten steel during pouring, and use the FOSCO ISOMOL300 alcohol-based zircon powder coating for the rough and damaged surface. After brushing, it is ignited and baked to lubricate the surface of the mold.
2. mold planning: the appearance of stainless steel castings from the beginning of the mold, the surface of the mold is clean, that is, the surface is cleaned with sandpaper after brushing nitro paint, metal or plastic mold for high precision castings, improve the appearance of the mold appearance.
3. Fillet planning: In order to avoid the white mouth when stainless steel forging, in addition to the technical adoption method, it is necessary to make the wall thickness not too thin. When the wall thickness is above 15mm, the corners of the metal forged castings are It is necessary to use rounded corners.
4. wall thickness planning: because the metal type heat dissipation is fast, so the minimum wall thickness of stainless steel forging should be larger than that of sand forged castings, the forging alloy, the same small forging minimum wall thickness.
5. polishing plan: the grinding process to remove the flash burr, the external surface is not flat, polished, excessive lubrication. The heat-treated castings are polished and polished. The steel pellets have a particle size of 0.85~1.4mm, hardness HRC40-50, and maximum hardness error ±HRC3.0.
6. material planning: raw materials, appearance and core processing using zircon sand resin sand, mesh number 75-150, the choice of thermosetting resin, mixed sand, high refractoriness, surface lubrication, good collapsibility, falling sand is simple.